Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1148f97709c4e56f6cddef97b04b66b8Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

~*Knights of the Jedi Order Detachment Sign Up Thread!*~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 389, 390, 391  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twilek_Kate ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! I have a newly approved Shaak Ti and would love to be a member!

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=23089&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes

Last edited by Twilek_Kate () on Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
AndThenTheresAnne ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! Apparently joining the detachment here on the forums completely slipped my mind! I have an approved Mara and would love to count her in here!

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=22130&bu=profile.php%3Fmode%3Dviewprofile%26u%3D113822&bl=Back+to+AndThenTheresAnne%27s+profile
Star_Nerd (Hannah Lovett)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:10 am    Post subject: Submitting to the KJO Reply with quote

I was recently approved with my Marvel/Jedi Leia

Thanks for your consideration!
mignonmenzies ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’d like to join please!
DLSquared ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:16 pm    Post subject: Submitting to KJO Reply with quote

Jedi Knight Shea Ka'Mgrew would like to be added to the Order please.

DLSquared
The_Dragoon ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there! I am a newly approved Generic Jedi and would like to be added to the Order![/img]
Starforge (Jacob Degan)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twilek_Kate,

You are already a KJO member!

AndThenTheresAnne, Star_Nerd, mignonmenzies, DLSquared, and The_Dragoon,

Congratulations to all of you on your costumes and welcome to the Knights of the Jedi Order! You are now members of the Rebel Legion's largest detachment (over 2000 members strong!) and as such will be able to participate in elections within the detachment, purchase KJO-exclusive merch, and peruse the KJO's and your Temple's subforums. As a KJO member, you will also be able to collaborate in discussions here on the forums about updates to the costume standards and contribute to formulating new costume standards as they appear in future LFL/Disney sources.

I encourage you to participate in the Jedi Trials incentive program, through which you can earn titles and the right to purchase special patches as a reward for logging every troop you do in a KJO costume! More information on that can be found here. Feel free to also like our Facebook page and join the KJO Social Club!

May the Force be with you!

Regards,
KJO Command Staff
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I'd like to join the KJO. here is the link to my validated jedi costume

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=14015&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes

Thank you
nanisiana
Starforge (Jacob Degan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nanisiana,

Congratulations on your costume and welcome to the Knights of the Jedi Order! You are now a member of the Rebel Legion's largest detachment (over 2000 members strong!) and as such will be able to participate in elections within the detachment, purchase KJO-exclusive merch, and peruse the KJO's and your Temple's subforums. As a KJO member, you will also be able to collaborate in discussions here on the forums about updates to the costume standards and contribute to formulating new costume standards as they appear in future LFL/Disney sources.

I encourage you to participate in the Jedi Trials incentive program, through which you can earn titles and the right to purchase special patches as a reward for logging every troop you do in a KJO costume! More information on that can be found here. Feel free to also like our Facebook page and join the KJO Social Club!

Regards,
KJO Command Staff
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:35 am    Post subject: Knights of the Jedi Order Reply with quote

I would like to become a member of KJO. Here is the link to my profile: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=23034&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes

Thank you
Flatline ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My generic jedi was recently approved and I'd like to be added as a KJO member.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=23421&bu=profile.php%3Fmode%3Dviewprofile%26u%3D108389&bl=Back+to+Flatline%27s+profile
Spectre-9 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:35 pm    Post subject: Joining the detachment Reply with quote

Hello! I just received approval for my Rey (Training Outfit) costume. Could you add me to the detachment please.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=113202

Looking forward to being a member :-)

MTFBWY
Nicholle
AshlaTano ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:36 pm    Post subject: New Member! Reply with quote

Hello! I have recently been approved as Barriss Offee at Mos Eisley Base, and was instructed on joining the KJO. Please add me to the roster, here is the link to my profile:

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=23459&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes

Thank you!
Starforge (Jacob Degan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ccharlesparker, Flatline, Spectre-9, and AshlaTano,

Congratulations to all of you on your costumes and welcome to the Knights of the Jedi Order! You are now members of the Rebel Legion's largest detachment (over 2000 members strong!) and as such will be able to participate in elections within the detachment, purchase KJO-exclusive merch, and peruse the KJO's and your Temple's subforums. As a KJO member, you will also be able to collaborate in discussions here on the forums about updates to the costume standards and contribute to formulating new costume standards as they appear in future LFL/Disney sources.

Regards,
KJO Command Staff
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:46 pm    Post subject: Joining the Knights of the Jedi Order Reply with quote

I have just had my Jedi costume approved and would like to join.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=23431&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 389, 390, 391  Next
Page 390 of 391

Jump to: