Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1754052236ea6b3ac33b00fb0834451fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome To Denali Outpost! Hike on by and introduce yourself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Denali Outpost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oday Sparrow ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:37 am    Post subject: Welcome To Denali Outpost! Hike on by and introduce yourself Reply with quote

Hello fellow Denali Outpost Members! Present and future.

I saw this sad little empty space for us and thought it might be high time to introduce ourselves to everybody and anybody that might want to introduce themselves to us.

To that end I thought I would make this in a late night nut fueled moment of inspiration. So pull up a log and welcome.

I'm Oday Sparrow, the premier Jedi no one is sure actually exists. (Considering how close Darth Vader lives I don't mind keeping it that way Cool )

I've been around awhile and done a little. I joined back in 2012 when I first started making my one and only Jedi costume. It wasn't my first plan and is not my last, but so far is all I have actually hunkered down and committed to making a reality. I had planned it longer than that, but after finally buying my first lightsaber (with part of my student loan), I finally took the plunge on the rest of the journey to make my costume and do some good with my geeky, nerdy, and overall general enjoyment of Star Wars by finding a way to share it with others that would enjoy me doing so. And it has been a blessing and a journey ever since over the years. I have met a lot of amazing people, even got to call some friend, and touched a lot of lives that I am never quiet certain whether they have had a bigger impact on me then I ever could on them.

I look forward to us making this place our own and making a way for all to be included. Any questions feel free to ask, I look forward to seeing everyone. . .or those that so wish. So. . .yeah I'm the not the best at this and probably should of left it to our fearless leaders, but well. . . quick, someone else take the talking hiking stick! I'm running out of words!

Ben
AlaskaBoushh ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish we all lived a little closer! Hope all is well with you and hope to see you again soon! I love your line about how the people you meet trooping have such an impact on you. Exactly...there's just so much about these experiences that I'll never forget!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Denali Outpost All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: