Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=65ccd19c4c485b597813de9b34a9db3eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

X-Wing Outfit Vendors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IronDuke (Don Dawson)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:46 pm    Post subject: X-Wing Outfit Vendors Reply with quote

New to Rebel Legion not new to costuming. I have recently come into possession of a Black Series Skywalker X-Wing Helmet as a gift. Suffice it to say I would like to find the rest of an X-Wing outfit to go along with it. I have done costuming and fabricating for years but this one I am thinking of just “buying” off the shelf if possible. Could anyone point me in the right direction of pieces parts that once assembled will be approvable by Rebel Legion. Thanks in advance.
G'nott sH'urr (David Campbell)
Base Membership Officer

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several years ago I helped azman with the redesign of his suits, gave him a lot of info for gloves, etc. so, we have a lot of Wampawear soft goods, and I really like boxes from Pilotbay or DarthHair (love and prefer his helmets, too).

Squadron Commander, DragonSnake Squadron

NCOIC, "GUNNY" Marine Detachment Barbarossa

Commander, Deep South Mothership, Visitor Fleet.
Kal Argos ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll second Wampawear and Darthhair (DHPFX). Most of my xwing soft parts are from Wampawear, I just got a flack vest to replace my Anovos one from Wampawear. Also got my code cylinders from Wampawear. My helmet and chestbox are from Darthhair. I highly recommend them both.

A relative new comer is Imperialboots and they do provide all the soft goods too. I haven't used them myself, so i cannot recommend them, but I think they have a good track record on here to date. Maybe someone can chime in on them.

But again, i highly recommend Wampawear and Darthhair.

Good luck and happy hunting!
Jerrick Sunrunner (Mark Mulcaster)
Elstree Base CO
Elstree Base CO

Medals: 7 (View more...)
TFA LFL Red Carpet World Premiere (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a imperial boots vest and its decent, on a par or maybe slightly better than WW's but its a little subjective.
I have a Imperial boots flight suit which is massive on me, im not sold on the material but that maybe because im used to my MonCal suit from about 8 years ago and that is nice to wear.

Both WW and IB costume parts will clear with the RL provided they fit the wearer so be aware or prepared to make modifications or find someone to do that for you Smile
OT X-Wing Pilot Judge
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: