Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=fe0d2d14b82a7f4dd015ae7b7c7a5e7bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Anakin ROTS Pouches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Anakin Skywalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mikado282 (Bill McNally)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

Costume Page: www.Instagram.com/guardsman_arts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:13 pm    Post subject: Anakin ROTS Pouches Reply with quote

I am pretty far along with my Anakin build. What’s tripping me up is the belt pouches. I have a leather pouch that meets the standard, but still can’t find a suitable ribbed pouch (that goes on the back left) that’s the right size, and a grapple box (for the back right) that’s the correct color or size. Can you please recommend some vendors who you got approved pouches from? Any help is appreciated. MTFBWY

May the Force be with you, always.
Janglesworthy ()

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I make Jedi pouches you can find them at...
http://www.jedipouch.com/
https://www.ebay.com/usr/alexisz9
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlexisLTD

Currently I do not make the ep3 oval grapple pouch, but I do have the classic ribbed breather pouch.
Psab Keel ()

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless you can get your hands on the long discontinued pouch runs by Diego (The Rebel Agent) these ones by Janglesworthy are truly exceptional and I can't recommend them highly enough!

Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Anakin Skywalker All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: