Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ca3c3901959f589c576016aa4c20976dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

10-9-2021 Comic Surge Nicholasville, Ky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Fulcrum Base -> Fulcrum Base Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DocAphraRey (Lindsay Bertrand)
Fulcrum Base CO
Fulcrum Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:08 am    Post subject: 10-9-2021 Comic Surge Nicholasville, Ky Reply with quote

Type of event
Community/Charity (fundraiser, local parade)

Contact Name
Kate Irwin

Contact Phone
859-885-3523

Contact Email
kirwin@jesspublib.org

Event Name
Comic Surge

Event Description
JCPL’s Comic Surge is back!
You are invited to be a part of the 5th annual Comic Surge event happening on Saturday, October 9, 2021 from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm at Jessamine County Public Library in Nicholasville, Kentucky. This free, family-friendly, single-day comic con has drawn than 3,000 people from Nicholasville and surrounding areas. Comic Surge combines all the elements of a larger comic con – vendor and artist booths, professionally judged costume contest, cosplayers and costumed characters, live performances, gaming, vehicles and props, an art exhibit, etc.- with the welcoming, thoughtful atmosphere of your public library.

I have sent in a formal request for members of the Rebel Legion to attend Comic Surge, but I would also like to see if you all have any large scale props that we might be able to borrow for the event as well? I understand that your group has some pretty fabulous props and we would love to feature some of them at our event. I would love to talk about the details of making this possible with you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Event Address
600 S. Main Street

Event Date
10/09/2021

Arrival time
9:00 AM

Start Time
10:30 AM

End Time
4:30 PM

Event Address
600 S. Main Street

City
Nicholasville

State
kY

Zip Code

Event Country
USA

Secure Dressing Area
Yes

Water and or Food Snacks
Yes

Parking either free or paid
Yes
--
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Fulcrum Base -> Fulcrum Base Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: