Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=860a76cab9bb6b6b4adbf0397f3267e1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

My Hera (S1-S2) WIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> TV shows Rebels and Clone Wars costumes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roncoco (Autumn)

Medals: None

Instagram: roncocoyeah

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:05 am    Post subject: My Hera (S1-S2) WIP Reply with quote

Hi! I'm Autumn - new here.

I'm going to start out by saying I have no prior costume-making experience nor any prior sewing experience so I'm delving into a whole new world here!

My goal is to have a RL approved Hera kit sometime in the foreseeable future.

So far this is what I've done and what my plans are:
- Got a sewing machine (I feel like that's a good first step jeez)
-Began doing some preliminary sketches and getting an idea of the costume (breaking it down into parts and sleuthing on here a bit).
-I'm going to buy Lekku from Twi'lek Pam!
-I'm going to need assistance with patterns so I reached out to someone to buy the pants pattern from.
-I'm going to make a pattern for the vest by making a plastic wrap/duct tape cast of my torso and cutting it into the fit I need.

Any starter advice and tips would be much appreciated! I'm very excited to start this project.

Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> TV shows Rebels and Clone Wars costumes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: