Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7c2308e0a44ca0144e803758e6476425Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Troop–May the 4th Be With You, Castle Rock -Complete/Cancel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 6 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:48 am    Post subject: Troop–May the 4th Be With You, Castle Rock -Complete/Cancel Reply with quote

From the RLC:

Event: Douglas County Libraries ‘May the 4Th Be With You’ Party
Date: May 4, 2013 from TBD
# of Attendees: 500 – 800
Characters: All
Secured Changing Area
Blaster: ?
Additional Info: Douglas County Libraries is looking into doing a large-scale Star Wars event for children in honor of May the 4th. the event will be targeted toward library patrons between the ages of 5 and 12. We have done several large events of this nature in the past, but this would be our first with a Star Wars theme. We're planning to have crafts, potentially one of the authors of the Star Wars children's books, potentially the Lego people (the Star Wars lego books are huge here), treats, and more. We'd love to have you! We're looking for you guys to add that "something extra" that takes an event from good to awesome. The kids will be happy just to have you guys there interacting with attendees.

We'd love a mix - I have already placed a request through the 501st legion.

I know we have already have plans to join the RMFF’s Winds Over The Rockies on this day but for those not able to participate in the WOTR may be able to participate this one.

Roster:
POC
+

Last edited by Banzai (Hugh Coffman) on Wed May 08, 2013 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

Celebration Europe 2 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received word Cerar Clan of the MM received an official invite to this event so we'll be teaming up. Are there any other rebels signing up for this?
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a friendly reminder to the Regional Captain covering this event area: Wink

If you determine this is an event MB is not attending, you may want to inform our CO and the organizer. Thumbs up This event came from the Rebel Legion Council as stated in the first post. As of this post, I CANNOT commit to this event. Neutral
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff, thank you for giving me the final say on the Castle Rock Library event for May 4th but since I am neither the POC for this event nor the Regional Captain that handles the event area, I must decline. I believe the RC and/or you should make that decision and inform the event organization.
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 501st has created a thread for this event also.

Rebel Legion Costumes: Rebel Fleet Trooper, Hoth Trench Soldier, Endor Soldier
501st Legion Costumes: Biker Scout, Storm Trooper, *Sniper Scout, *Hoth Scout
*: non-canon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: