Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6ce08a66081bb567ce95aa3c5942510eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

hi my name is robert and i new to rebel legion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
APPO99 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: hi my name is robert and i new to rebel legion Reply with quote

Hi my name is Robert and I'm 17 I'm I live in Nebraska and I'm new to rebel legion.I am making a phase one clone arc trooper commander costume.I'm just about done with it but I have two problems

1. How do I put pictures in my posts

2. I need help with my clone costume I need help with my belt

If anyone can help me with these problems it would help a lot.I hope to hear from someone soon

May the force be with u fellow clonetroopers

Later appo99[/img]
sandtrooperscout (Mark Tomasello)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To put pics in your posts, you need to have them "hosted" on another site, like Flickr or Photobucket, then use the {img} code to imbed them.

As for the clone trooper, check out the Central Garrison boards, or the 501st clonetrooper detachment. If you cant find what you need there, it aint out there!

And: Welcome!

Ravenwood (Jeremy Horn)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing your clone come together. I second what Mark said. I use photobucket myself it work really well and gives you the code needed to use on forums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: