Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=028b76692903b96675e69a5edeed4294Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

MarsCon 2014 1/17-1/19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (1)

(1)

(4)

User Registered Confirmed
DaceFri Jan 10, 2014 11:46 pm
ShivanndMon Dec 30, 2013 1:47 am
Turtle CommandoTue Jan 07, 2014 6:41 pm
RyongKaiWed Jan 08, 2014 4:32 pm
QenVarithFri Jan 10, 2014 5:32 pm
Jon-Ari_KenobiFri Jan 17, 2014 6:44 pm
Jon-Ari_Kenobi (John Dittmyre)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:43 am    Post subject: MarsCon 2014 1/17-1/19
Event starting Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:00 am for 3 days

Getting this up before we get into January and forget about it.

Last year me and Joel did the table for this con on Saturday.

This is the same weekend as the Space Derby, in Richmond.

The Con's website is here: http://www.marscon.net

I need to see if they have table space for us again this year, if they do then the fan table area will be open from about 10am-6pm on Saturday

That would be the main time period I would say we'd be attending this con (as far as having the fan table up).

**The Attendance Thread up top is to tally those who will be at the con, we'll utilize that to figure out tryin to man this con while also making sure we have a few to make an appearance in Richmond for the Boy Scout's Space Derby.

Parking is going to be VERY difficult at this con, the hotel's parking lot was crammed last year, even the overspill. So those only going to the con I would suggest getting there early in the morning, (8am approx.) if you are not already going to be there the night before. Depending on who winds up going, we'll figure out some ways to deal with the parking issue.

Dace (Noel Natividad)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there. I could help Sat am/or early afternoon if needed. Let me know. I'll be 501st and/or civies after that. Smile
Jon-Ari_Kenobi (John Dittmyre)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goin to have to miss this tomorrow guys. As much as I hate to. Doctor has advised me to stay away from large groups of people, and even though its a small con, there's a chance that con crud can be goin around and until I get about a week's more time to recover, even a cold could be trouble.

Contacted Noel and Jenn via facebook to see what they want to do about the table.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: