Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=11475b3de543d168e6a56c3ad100d23bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

X-wing pilot Fabric for Hera

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> X-Wing Pilots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Puck (Puck)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:16 am    Post subject: X-wing pilot Fabric for Hera Reply with quote

Hi,

firstly let me state that I am not going to make an X-wing pilot costume. But the costume I am going to make is Hera from SW Rebels.
Her flightsuit/pants are supposed to be made of the same material as the X-wing pilot overalls.

I searched the forum but I can only find information on using existing overalls to create the X-wing pilot suit.

And I just want to know what kind of fabric it is made from so I can find something similar.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of the fabric?

Thanks so much.
Lauphen_Staar (Emma)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually planning on starting this costume sometime in the fall. Depending on the route I go, I'm actually planning on buying myself an extra pair of coveralls when I pick up my x-wing coveralls and rip them up to fit the way hers looks.

My one concern is that the orange in the pictures released is much more subdued than the orange of a full on x-wing suit. I might try to find a white cotton twill and try to dye it myself if I go the fabric route.
Puck (Puck)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luckily I found something myself.
Which is the perfect fabric for a jumpsuit. The same sturdiness as the X-Wing flightsuits.
DAngel (Alyona)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Russia it calls "Forvard" - fabric for work cloth.

If you told me before, I'd took it for you in Legoland. It's very cheap - 2,2 Euro per 1 m
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> X-Wing Pilots All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: