Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5feeb139cfda1186c06e85750aada4b5Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

1/16-18/15 ; MarsCon, Williamsburg

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (1)

(2)

(2)

User Registered Confirmed
Jon-Ari_KenobiWed Dec 03, 2014 2:48 am
JATSU-AIKITue Dec 16, 2014 11:51 pm
jyn-ah mairoThu Jan 15, 2015 12:22 am
twilekjediWed Dec 03, 2014 7:59 am
ShivanndThu Jan 15, 2015 10:12 pm
Jon-Ari_Kenobi (John Dittmyre)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:47 am    Post subject: 1/16-18/15 ; MarsCon, Williamsburg Reply with quote

Putting this up now so everyone is aware its coming, it tends to sneak up from behind the last few years.

Very likely we will have a table at the con, Saturday definitely, Friday & Sunday is still a maybe.

This will still be at the Ft. Magruder Inn (the hotel chain that owned it backed out of it again)

The con website is here: http://www.marscon.net/

I do not know how many complimentary badges we will get for this as of yet.

Last edited by Jon-Ari_Kenobi (John Dittmyre) on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
twilekjedi ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 8 (View more...)
Boston Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can probably swing one early 2015 con, but this one is probably a bit too early for our budget. Plus, my birthday is on that weekend and I can tell you right now that my wish will be to sleep in! Laughing Will therefore set our sights on ROF Con instead.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will have a table available for us back in the lobby where we were 2 years back.

Outside of any Con staff requests for us to do the whole weekend. Depending on who is able to make it and for how long they plan to stay, will ultimately determine how many days we actually do the table.

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This starts tomorrow, being Friday will probably be a late afternoon/early evening start I am going to focus on Saturday as being the big day for the table.

jyn-ah mairo ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there all weekend, and when I am dressed up as Jyn'ah I will help with the table - but don't want to commit to any times as I am not sure what we will be doing with Cam during the day Saturday (that is the day he comes & has fun at the con) - selfishly, Marscon is the one con where I relax & have no responsibility Smile
Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Freedom Base CO
Freedom Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
RL Trading Card Design Team (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry that I cannot attend as I will be out of town with the Scouts.
Have fun

Joel Webne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: