Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=cf158f789ee02c3ea4050ee966716bceMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Disney TFA Toy Release Request - Thursday 3/9/15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (2)

(2)

(2)

User Registered Confirmed
Sarah1968Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:16 pm
Shay KenobiWed Sep 02, 2015 9:39 am
luciferianThu Aug 27, 2015 7:27 pm
PCT VADERThu Sep 03, 2015 2:19 am
SairMon Aug 31, 2015 10:23 am
ObickayWed Sep 02, 2015 10:35 am
Obickay ()
Tython Base CO
Tython Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:34 pm    Post subject: Disney TFA Toy Release Request - Thursday 3/9/15 Reply with quote

We've had the official request come through from Disney for the Force Friday toy release.

Date: Thursday 3/9/15
Time:
8.30PM: RL arrive at Westfield Parramatta outside Target and are met by Claire McGarry for quick 10 min briefing
9.00PM: RL taken to change area with refreshments to get ready
9.30PM: Troopers man Star Wars activation zone for pics with fans and the crowd for 30mins
10.00PM: RL taken back for a break for refreshments
10.30PM: Troopers visit Target front of store for 15mins to take pics with fans lining up outside & then the same outside Toys R Us for 15mins
11.00PM: Finish + we can skip you guys to the front of the queues is this is of interest?
Change facility: Yes
Costumes requested: original trilogy preferred. NO Vader.

More details to follow when I get them.

Bear in mind, this event does take priority over other force Friday events.

Latest update from Disney Australia:

Quote:
We’re just finalising some last minute details from the Entertainment Store in the morning however, the details for Parramatta will be:

8.30PM: RL arrive at Westfield Parramatta outside Target and are met by Claire McGarry for quick 10 min briefing
9.00PM: RL taken to change area with refreshments to get ready
9.30PM: Troopers man Star Wars activation zone for pics with fans and the crowd for 30mins
10.00PM: RL taken back for a break for refreshments
10.30PM: Troopers visit Target front of store for 15mins to take pics with fans lining up outside & then the same outside Toys R Us for 15mins
11.00PM: Finish + we can skip you guys to the front of the queues is this is of interest?

Ideally we’d love to engage at least 4x Stormtroopers but would be great to know if there are more who are interested? We have budget for up to 8 and can as discussed donate to your charity of choice if more members are interested in coming. Open to Rebels if they are interested too.

From a communication perspective I will be able to share more with you about the event from Thursday onwards but for now a really topline overview is:

Fans are invited to be some of the world to get their hands on an all-new generation of Star Wars merchandise! Hurry in to Westfield Parramatta from 6.30pm to meet the super excited Bratayley kids, experience the latest Star Wars entertainment Zone from 8pm and be entertained by your host as you wait for Target and Toys ‘R’ Us to open their doors at midnight!

Click here to view the sign up sheets.

Last edited by Obickay () on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
luciferian ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have friday off so i may come down for this !
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm staggered at the poor response to this.
Tython Base CO
Tython Base CO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alas I do not have a kit for this night.

Biker is not ready.
PCT VADER ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Boston Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to try and make this. I have an appointment at 1pm so it's going to come down to timing but as long as it goes ok and I can be on the road by 4:30/5pm I'll be able to head down. Any later and I won't make it to Parramatta before the event starts :/

For some reason I thought this was tomorrow when I was working. Tonight I'm ok for so will see how if I can get down.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: