Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b2c58b101c6035c751bab689bf727b57Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Commander Fox: Coruscant Guard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Senate Guards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAndyman (Chris Andrews)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:39 pm    Post subject: Commander Fox: Coruscant Guard Reply with quote

Greetings! I recently submitted my Commander Fox for RL approval and was wondering if this character would fit in the Galactic Senate Guard considering his armor is adorned with the Galactic Senate logo and he commands the Coruscant Guard? Very Happy

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CC-1010
SongofAmazon (Jenna)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, we never really thought about that. In the past, it's just been the blue senate guards and senate commandos, but you make a good point about the Coruscant Guard.

The current RLGS charter membership section reads:

Quote:
ARTICLE II – MEMBERSHIP

The Detachment will include all Rebel Legion members with approved Royalty/Senatorial costumes from the Original Trilogy, Prequel Trilogy, and the Expanded Universe. Examples of these costumes include but are not limited to the following: Padmé Amidala/Skywalker costumes, Princess Leia Organa/Solo costumes, Old Republic Royalty & Senatorial costumes and Handmaiden costumes. The standards for these costumes are found in the Costume Archive section of the Rebel Legion website.

Costumes that are NOT included in the Galactic Senate are those whose main costume falls into another recognized RL Costume Group. One example includes: the Mon Mothma costume from Episode VI. This costume is considered Rebel Command.

It doesn't make any mention of senate guards, but it does say that we don't allow cross-membership of costumes whose primary detachment is something else. As the charter stands now, I don't think so, but this is a good question to bring up to the detachment to discuss.

In planning and progress:
Riyo Chuchi, Queen Apailana, Nomi Sunrider, Havoc Trooper

Galactic Senate DCO
CAndyman (Chris Andrews)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, I am honored by your consideration either way.

And may I just say that it makes me very happy to know someone is utilizing the Galactic Senate logo, it is such a great standard and one that was highly under-used. Very Happy
SongofAmazon (Jenna)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the detachment has decided right now is that our charter does not currently allow Commander Fox and the Coruscant Guard because their primary detachment is already COR. However we are discussing whether or not to modify the RLGS charter to allow costumes with other primary detachments. That vote will probably take place after elections are over. I will let you know how that turns out.

In planning and progress:
Riyo Chuchi, Queen Apailana, Nomi Sunrider, Havoc Trooper

Galactic Senate DCO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Senate Guards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: