Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=60f6ab198a869eeb2418b529296ce4acMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Mountain Base command update. TFA, Merch, and more

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pagil M'gar (Patrick Gillies)
Base Command Liaison
Base Command Liaison

Medals: 6 (View more...)
South Carolina Relief Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:20 pm    Post subject: Mountain Base command update. TFA, Merch, and more Reply with quote

Mountain Base command update.

First thank you for electing me. I will post periodically to update you on what we are planning. We know there is a great deal of excitement today. teasers for the trailer and tickets going on sale are a lot to take on a Sunday.
We do have troops set up for the premier. Some details are still pending as we work with the theaters and the other groups. Our focus will most likely be on Friday and Saturday, with some opportunities on Thursday and something in the works for Sunday.

Please do not count on getting a free ticket if you troop.

We may get some tickets, and we may give those we get to youth groups. This is all still pending, so if you have to go the first day or weekend I would buy tickets tomorrow. This situation will be different in different locations particularly in New Mexico and Colorado Springs. I just don’t want you to feel left out of the conversation, or say that you were counting on the Legion as your way to see the film on the first day and then feel let down. I am buying a ticket as soon as they go on sale.

We are asking for designs for a TFA premier shirt. If you have an idea the time is now. We have to get it approved so there is some lead time.

And the date for the Avalanche Star Wars night has been announced. It will be December 27th. The sign up post will be in the events and troops forum when all the details are sealed.

Please continue to send photos to Robert MBPRO, or our Facebook page

Patrick
MBCO

Notes from a conversation with some of the Base Command Staff.

Introductions
Patrick
Brack
Robert
Jenn
Chris

TFA premier
Limited number of sites preferred .
On watch for LFL Official Events
Comic book classroom event possible Sunday
New Mexico teaming with Dewback

Charitable donations of tickets: If free tickets are available and the situation permits we will encourage theaters to give tickets to youth organizations, or we will have a raffle. Groups might include Urban Peak, Wounded Warrior Foundation family services or other appropriate entities.

Posting and cross posting troops
We will post key troops on the facebook page.

Merchandise runs
Two upcoming runs of shirts. One of the design already created and one of a TFA premiere shirt. We will solicit designs for the TFA shirt.

Forum clean up
We will be archiving several items. Please contact me it there is a particular item you think we should not archive.
We will look into viewing access for the Squadron board for the PRO

Incentives and welcome information for new members
Incentive items for new next 5 costumes approved details pending.
Smaller items as we can order them or vinyl decals are our current ideas.

We will create a Facebook group for leadership and include Temple/ squad leaders to encourage their increased participation.
Mara Ravenwood (Heather Nelson)
Base Membership Officer

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please archive! My head starts spinning when I go to the Troops and Events forum. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: