Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=87c6eed99a3ed853cb45d2f0b02929f4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

EB Games Broadway - Battlefront Launch - 18/11/15 - 10.00pm
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (3)

(4)

User Registered Confirmed
Sarah1968Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:19 am
Ixam Let'siFri Nov 13, 2015 6:18 am
Shay KenobiTue Nov 17, 2015 4:02 am
User Registered Confirmed
Chris788Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:44 am
SairMon Nov 16, 2015 9:43 am
ObickayMon Nov 16, 2015 11:18 am
luciferianTue Nov 17, 2015 6:24 pm
Sarah1968 ()
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, update from Andy from 501stSCG:

Alright kids...

Dropped by EB this afternoon and met the Manager (Mark) and Assistant manager (Allan) who are very much looking forward to our visit...
As far as what they know, we know the same things....

event is from 10pm- until 1am (they hope to be closing at 1)
there will be a DJ, hot dogs, mocktails, Sons of Obiwon, Mark thinks 4 tv screens with the game, some sort of inflatable screen and more.... He isn't entirely sure; basically he sells the games and EA does whatever is happening outside...

They don't have a store room, the place is tiny so that is ruled out.... next door is a bathroom so in theory we can get dressed in there....

For Fallout last week they sectioned off half the store and in theory we could get dressed and leave our stuff there; wasnt sure the numbers when discussing but we may need use both. Chewie is good to get dressed in the store... (i didnt mention the hair)

I will be onsite to meet them at 9 and work out whats what and we should be good to go from there...

When getting there take the express ramp up and go up to 1A or 1 - both are a short stair case walk to the theatre; EB is next to Hoyts...

Last edited by Sarah1968 () on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Ixam Let'si (max)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet, I'm going to kit up at my mums and get a lift.
luciferian ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm being a piker and pulling out on this one 10 hour days at work are basically killing my life.

The mercs are still coming for this so you'll have a few extra bodies regardless.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luciferian wrote:
I'm being a piker and pulling out on this one 10 hour days at work are basically killing my life.

The mercs are still coming for this so you'll have a few extra bodies regardless.

10 hour days that's tough. So who's coming?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: