Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6885dc50cf70b2c48ae86bfdc8e98f44Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

20-12-15 Westpac Rescue Helicopter Charity TFA Screening

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (2)

(0)

(2)

User Registered Confirmed
RebelRach15Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:17 pm
TobalationSat Dec 19, 2015 1:59 pm
SairMon Dec 14, 2015 6:21 am
Sarah1968Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:52 pm
Obickay ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:26 am    Post subject: 20-12-15 Westpac Rescue Helicopter Charity TFA Screening Reply with quote

Troop details:Westpac Rescue Helicopter Charity TFA Screening
Date and time:20/12/2015, 15:00-15:30
Host: Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter Service
Site Contact: Zeke Huish
Changing facilities: Yes
Site Liaison: Ratchet

Address: Lismore Birch Carol & Coyle Cinemas Keen St & Zadoc Streets, Lismore NSW 2480

"Hi Ben,
I hope you’ve been well? We spoke a little while ago about the possibility of us getting a charity screening of the new Star Wars movie and I’m please to say that we’ve got it organised (details below).
We would love to have some of your team from the garrison to come along and be present in support of the event.
Can I get your help to let me know if you are available and willing to be part of the afternoon, looking forward to hearing from you .. cheers"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: