Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e24afb106ab615083843c27af5501bd6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

2/6/16 - Allen Americans Star Wars Night (Allen, TX)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drell Assassin (Alex Bean)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:20 pm    Post subject: 2/6/16 - Allen Americans Star Wars Night (Allen, TX) Reply with quote

Name of event: Allen Americans Star Wars night
Website (if any): www.alleneventcenter.com
Event Location (Address): 300 E. Stacy Road - Allen
Event Coordinator (Name, email, ph #): ME!!! Michael McDermott TK51508

Date of Event: Saturday February 6th
Arrival Time (when can we start arriving to get suited up)?: Any time, I will be there from about 2:00 PM on.
Event Start time: 6 pm
Event end Time: 9 pm

Indoor or Outdoor Event?: Indoor
Will parking be made available to the attending members? Yes
Are there any parking costs?: No
Purpose of event: Charity event
Number of costume characters requested: As many as want to come.
Will a secure changing room be provided?: Yes
Will there be any cost to the attending members?: No - I will work out game tickets for family members that come with participating troopers
Will a charitable donation be made to an organization in the name of The 501st Legion?: Yes
Are fake guns and other weapon props allowed (stormtrooper blasters, lightsabers, and such)?: Yes
Is there anything else we should know about the event? (such as how many additional guests can attending troops bring?) : We will try to keep it at 2 - 4 guests per trooper.
Will there be any cost to the attending members guests (spouses/family)?: No
Will water be made available to the troopers in attendance?: Water, soft drinks, hot dogs and pizza... as we do each year.

Last edited by Drell Assassin (Alex Bean) on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
RIVETROADIE ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in
ADarkJediMaster (Rebecca Price)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Paris Support Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in as well.
RIVETROADIE ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex are you going to be there? Last time they had a table for us
Darkrider (Susan Moore)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can be there as well as a Jedi.
Starforge (Jacob Degan)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuts. I have Air Force duty that weekend. Oooh, wait, no - that's about an hour from my base, and it's in the evening! That's actually doable! Ok, put me down as tentative with my X-wing pilot. Smile
Drell Assassin (Alex Bean)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump
RIVETROADIE ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you would like to bring a guest or 2 that will not be a problem. The Americans are happy to have us. Just let me know how many extra you want.

~~~~~~~~~UPDATES~~~~~~~~~~~

I expect that we will have a table on the concourse for us to use if anyone has any props or banners to bring.

Doors to the event will be opened to the public at 6:00 PM. Puck drop for the game will be at 7:05 PM. The room we are changing in will NOT be ready until 5:30 PM. As usual this is a fun and chill event. You can go out and walk around and take breaks whenever you want, so even if you are running late or can't join in until 7:00 that is ok, we will be walking around taking pictures until at least 9:00 PM, or the end of the second intermission. As they have done each year the arena will provide water, soft drinks, pizza, popcorn and probably some hot dogs in our changing area. There will be guest services people stationed at the door so no one will have access to our stuff.

The easiest way I can explain parking is for everyone to park in the SOUTH side parking garage. Cross the street and walk in front of the Allen Community Ice Rink. You will walk straight up to the South Doors. I... or other 501st... will be watching for you. I will plan to bring my 501st banner to put in the window. We will all mingle in the south doors area until the changing area is available around 5:30.

I will be at the arena from about 2:00 PM on, so if you have any problems or get lost or something call my cell....214-707-6812.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: