Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6fd350b4c3d0e769624d967d137eddadMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Show Us Your Ewok Builds!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> Other Aliens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jhatauntaun (Jhatonna Turner)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:14 am    Post subject: Show Us Your Ewok Builds! Reply with quote

Don't know if this thread will flurish at all, but its worth a try Smile

I completed YubNub, my five foot nine Ewok, last year in the summer months. Before winter, she was destroyed by a 4 month old puppy with separation anxiety. With only about three troops under her belt, I shoved her in a corner for 6 months.

Finally, just a few days ago, I figured out some of my design flaws, sacrificing my seamless look for some more airflow and debuted her at StarWars Night at a local hockey game.

It feels good to have her back, all though, I miss her old facial design, because it was my first completion of her. I like this one too, but I would rather just start completely over with a new Ewok. Not remake her, persay, but I want to make another Ewok. Two, actually. A sith(Gray Ewok) and a Non-formal character(Striped Ewok).

Show everyone your Ewok troop pictures! You can never have too many Ewoks running around, right? Let alone, one as big as YubNub. Any Other Ewoks that are not short and get the comment, "Aren't you a little big to be an Ewok?" Anybody else suffer from this curse? Smile

It is NOT luke warm inside of a tauntaun!
Myna Sturnidae (Kimberly Ramsay)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Star Wars Reads Day 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool! I would like to see more Ewok costumers. Thank you for sharing Very Happy

Rebel Legion - Echo Base
Clones of the Republic (CT)
Wretched Hive (TR-AOTC)
The Wretched Hive XO
GRRRL 72
Quarren ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my daughter's ewok attacking scouts in a garden centre.

jango 5204 (Craig)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made this for a 7 year old.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> Other Aliens All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: