Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=874b94a1938a3c2b445b882c537ce099Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Jedi costume pieces

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gweedee ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:05 pm    Post subject: Jedi costume pieces Reply with quote

Hello... i just received my new jedi costume... but im not sure about something, it came in pieces.. meaning inner and outer tunic are seperate and the obi and tabars are seperate.. and you have to put on the costume one piece at a time.. i was under the impression that came all together and you put it on like a sweater or something?! Is this the norm for a jedi costume? Its difficult to keep the pieces in place.
jcrab3t ()
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, pretty much everything is in layers.

Inner Tunic
Outer Tunic
Tabbards
Obi
Belt
etc.

Put things on in that order.
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hidden snaps or velcro will keep the pieces in place.
dannv ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that is how they work. The Inner tunic is your shirt, the outer tunic is your jacket. The tabbards go over than and the obi over everything. I have my tabbards attached at the skirt seem in back with snaps and have snaps at the shoulders to keep them from sliding down. I also added a snap on teh tabbards in front (it's on a little tab of fabric) to keep the tabbards together in front. Then put the obi on over the top and the belt over that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: