Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=19c83b7628a4d9f4e920d922f2dd0ed6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Introduction: Liz Hera Syndulla WIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Coruscant Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KyraMinn ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:10 am    Post subject: Introduction: Liz Hera Syndulla WIP Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

My name Liz and I am currently WIP for a Hera Syndulla costume. I met the lovely Mary Ann and James at our local geek hang out, Millennium Fandom Bar. After speaking with them and impressing upon their kindness I've decided to go full tilt with finishing my Hera costume and joining this dedicated and worthy group.

What drew me most to this fabulous team is the opportunity to participate in charity events and effect young people's lives. I've chosen Hera Syndulla as my character because I believe she is a fantastic female role model for young girls and emulating her would be a singular honor.

Star Wars has been important to me since Princess Leia first snarked her way into my heart as a child, and she has been my hero since I was a small girl.

I am most excited about being able to participate in your wonderful charity work and look forward to having a completed costume by August.
mrsnoc (Mary Ann Nocie)
Coruscant Base CO
Coruscant Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:30 am    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

So excited we will have a blast together I'm sure!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Coruscant Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: