Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=96913a3841c093ccc3204aef2b9cd61aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Endor Base RAID??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
captainbiscuit9999 (Ben Salisbury)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:24 pm    Post subject: Endor Base RAID?? Reply with quote

Hello all! Captain Biscuit (Ben Salisbury) here! I have a Willrow and am an aspiring Endor Commando. I saw we have a section for Regulators but no posts, I was wondering if there are any approved Endor Commandos in Endor?? I could use some advise on my build and am looking to get invited to Endor Bunker Yahoo group. Anybody in Central Valley? I contacted Don on facebook but wondering who else I can talk to. Thanks!
JM Saber-Slinger (John-Michael)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ben! My apologies for the late reply. Yes, I believe we have a few Endor Base members who went Commando. Please kindly view our roster to check them out and perhaps send them a message that way? We've all been a lot distracted with other stuff lately, but I sincerely hope we can get the Regulators all mounted up sometime soon.

We're going to talk about Endor Base Trooper build days and plans to coordinate for conventions.

For now, the Regulators need a logo. Please let me know if you can help us with that project. Also, please kindly find me on facebook so I can hook you up with Endor Base Commando costumers over there via Facebook Messenger chat. My facebook name is the same as my Rebel Legion message board name.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JM Saber-Slinger (John-Michael)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have access to the Endor Base Regulators forum, please kindly check it for some important information that may require your attention and quick & easy participation.

Thank you in advance.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: