Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5b9aa7e082bd4673bf922cac3ff3e6d9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Greeting from Bundaberg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tatooine Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord of light ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:52 am    Post subject: Greeting from Bundaberg Reply with quote

Good day

I am from Bundaberg and quite excited to have joined

I am wanting to get into the rebel legion and wanted to see how else is from central Queensland around the Bundaberg area

I am looking a putting together a Jedi outfit but at this stage cannot decide

Can someone help in relation to a question I have

I have a seen a Jedi outfit where the jedi is a tiger or lion??

Is the a male or female Jedi??

I am wanting to come up with something unique to provide the legion and wanted your feedback??

I am wanting something with a mask etc

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Lord of light
stormraven ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gday Lord Light, there are a few members up your way but most are around Brisbane.

Jedi are great iconic characters and are good costumes to individualize to suit your own tastes ( colours and the like ) . For some more info about the Rebel Legion standards for these costumes have a look here http://www.rebellegion.com/costume-standards/jedi/ While many Jedi are human there are a lot of alien races in the Star Wars universe so look for one that appeals to you. But bear in mind many masks can be hard to get right for approval.

There are two Lionish Jedi in the Base one is Xenotrap's (male) Cathar and the other is Trillia's (female) Togorian if you go to the base members page you can have a look at their profiles to see which one you have seen. http://www.rebellegion.com/tatooine-base/
Lord of light ()

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply
I'll have a look and see where to go from there
Thanks
Hopfot (Scott)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lord of Light, sorry you've fallen through the cracks I think.
A simple detail that Stormraven has neglected to inform you is that we no-longer use these forums for Tatooine Base. All Tatooine base Members and activity takes place on an external Local forum located here....
http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum/index.php

On these forums you will find all your Queensland members with information to help you on the right path to becoming a full member of the Rebel Legion. This is also where you will have to go to signup for all official Rebel Legion events held in Queensland.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tatooine Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: