Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e0767c587647df0208d7bcbdd5845259Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Fighter Pilot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally93 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:50 pm    Post subject: Fighter Pilot Reply with quote

Well it would seem I have come back to the world of the living again...This time I've put aside my Twi'lek Jedi, I find it hard to get motivated to finish it off so its kind of been tossed to the side.
I'm also hoping to do a bridge with a Jawa but thats way way down the track of next year or later.

On the other hand I was recently inspired to give it a shot at doing a Fighter pilot. Yep if you havn't already guessed a Twi'lek Fighter pilot. I'm getting some new Lekku that I think will work fantastic with this.

I also keep looking at some stuff online such as this:
https://www.amazon.com/X-wing-Fighter-Orange-Jumpsuit-Costume/dp/B010UKFSN8/ref=pd_sbs_193_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=HBSNSZDFKW8NMBSVFMK0

And of course this:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/6/61/Doc.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130130005434

Only thing is that I must question before even attempting anything is
Will I get canned for not doing a canon character?
I know the whole Hera thing is a bit too mainstream for me hence why I'm not doing a hera LOL.
Sair ()
Tython Base XO
Tython Base XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ally! Welcome.

Of course you won't get any flack from us. We love as many and as varied Rebel characters as we can get Smile.

We also have a heap of 'standard' pilots within the base who will be able to share heaps of tips and info about local suppliers with you too. We mainly hang out on our own base webpage now, so please head across and join up there too (click on the forum link at the top).

www.rebellegion.com.au

Cheers, Sair
Tython PR and Merch Officer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: