Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ed3e361c45fc6d9243ecce40f1764367Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Royal guard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Senate Guards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retallack ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Paris Support Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:38 pm    Post subject: Royal guard Reply with quote

Gday from WA my name is retallack I've all most finished my royal guard and was wondering were I could get the helmet from for it the one I'm doing is for episode 3 or would I be better of making it myself can sameone please let me know thank you

Ritin Kornas ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Retallack,

I've not checked recently if someone is producing it. I personally did mine myself in fiberglass

To let you know, you could start from a royal guard to convert to a senate guard, however, there are some slight differences in curves and details of the two, It might be more difficult to change it than start from scratch Wink
I don't recommend to start from a royal guard helmet. Good luck if you can find a senate guard directly Smile
Daddy Solo ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To my knowledge, Randy from Sithplanet.com may be the only one making the EpIII Senate Guard helmets. They are not super screen accurate, but are pretty close and can be modded to ep I/II with a fair amount of work. The crimson guard helmets are completely different so I wouldn't start with those. Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Senate Guards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: