Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b8bae7d14dc894d04b3c3fc44d7591f2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

modular clone armor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Clones of the Republic -> Movie clones
View previous topic :: View next topic  
razor ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:35 am    Post subject: modular clone armor Reply with quote

Hey guys I have decided to make a clone again, my idea is to have a modular system that I can swap parts out for standard ARC LT for 501st approval, and have the parts for movie style (sideshow collectables) phase one Rex, phase two and sideshow collectables Arc Echo. I know those guys are not 501st approved but they will be fun to have!

GoGetterGreg (Greg)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're in luck. Sideshow versions of clones are now acceptable on both sides. If there isnt a CRL, you'll just need to work with the CRL team to get one created.

Rebel Legion: Legion Costume Judge
Clones of the Republic: PR Officer
Sunrider Base: PR Officer, Guardian Squad CO
Southern California Garrison: PR Officer
Clone Trooper Detachment: Merchandise and Branding Officer
razor ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoGetterGreg wrote:
You're in luck. Sideshow versions of clones are now acceptable on both sides. If there isnt a CRL, you'll just need to work with the CRL team to get one created.
Awesome thank you for the info!Last I heard RL accepted movie interpretations of clones, and 501st didn't.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Clones of the Republic -> Movie clones All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: