Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=689ecdff78449bd94618d2c342c3cea4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello from the Sandy Side!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ghost Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twin Sun ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:31 pm    Post subject: Hello from the Sandy Side!! Reply with quote

Greeting Exalted Ones,

My name is Dave... I joined the 501st back in August of 2016 with my Sandtrooper.... couldn't get enough of the warm weather so my next build was a Tusken Raider... Eager to spread the love and cheer for Star Wars, I was informed that the Rebel Legion accepts us Tuskens into the family Smile

Excited for this journey, I have submitted my photos for approval. I am looking forward to making great friends and keeping the smiles coming. It is a pleasure and honor to be considered for your legion!
Schraeds (Matt Schraeder)
Ghost Base CO
Ghost Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave,

Welcome to the RL and Ghost Base. I saw that you are on the Ghost Base forums, so you should be all set when you get approved.
TB/TK-99920, Jedi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ghost Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: