Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=46a20f74e02a774abbdf2b311b4fa487Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Gaining Access to Apollo Base Forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Apollo Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briankenobi (Brian Pauley)
Apollo Base CO
Apollo Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:21 pm    Post subject: Gaining Access to Apollo Base Forums Reply with quote

Hey everyone. We have our own forums at www.apollobase.org

If you need access to that please post here and we can get you access. If you have just been approved, please post your profile here so we can get you member access.

Thanks everyone.

"Why do I get the feeling we have picked up another pathetic lifeform." - Obi Wan Kenobi
strider (Tim Helbing)
Assistant Captain of the Guard

Medals: 8 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys! I'm over in Indiana but would like to have access to your forums to know what's going on in your neck of the woods. I'm sure there are events I'd love to attend every now and again.

Username is strider, same as it is here.
Bear ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:44 pm    Post subject: hi neighbors Reply with quote

just like Strider, would like to know when and where you guys are trooping and join in when i can. I am also in NE indiana.
KhaleesiAlysie ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:46 pm    Post subject: New member here! Reply with quote

Hello!

I am a brand-new member in Athens, Ohio! I would like to request access to the apollo base forum, please!

Here's me---

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&a=14359

Thank you!!!
Apollo Base CO
Apollo Base CO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strider- you know have members access on Apollobase.org

Bear- have you signed up to the forums yet on apollobase.org? I couldn't find your username.

KhaleesiAlysie- you know have members access on Apollobase.org can you pm me your email address so I can add you to our members only facebook page?

Our events page is a joint page with the Ohio Garrison and Mando clan. It is www.ohiostarwars.com Sign up there so you can see our events.

"Why do I get the feeling we have picked up another pathetic lifeform." - Obi Wan Kenobi
strider (Tim Helbing)

Medals: 8 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Briankenobi wrote:
Strider- you know have members access on Apollobase.org

Our events page is a joint page with the Ohio Garrison and Mando clan. It is www.ohiostarwars.com Sign up there so you can see our events.

It was still saying my account was innactive on Apollobase.org, I just went and registered at ohiostarwars after reading this.

Thanks!
Restill (Jessica)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, I should have read this first - I've just been accepted to Apollo Base, and I'd love access to Apollobase.org

Thank you!
Apollo Base CO
Apollo Base CO

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Restill wrote:
Oops, I should have read this first - I've just been accepted to Apollo Base, and I'd love access to Apollobase.org

Thank you!

Not a problem. Please create a username on that site and I can get you set up. If you can let me know when you do that would be awesome. Also, request access to our members only facebook page. I can get you set up there too.

Our event page is www.ohiostarwars.com Go ahead and sign up there as well and we can get you access to that. It is shared with the other Star Wars fan groups in Ohio.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Apollo Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: