Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=08d50d038c379ad0cbbc17634ccc53f7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Rebels Bo Katan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> TV shows Rebels and Clone Wars costumes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xenadd ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Rebels Bo Katan Reply with quote

Hi guys!

We're having some discussion over at Elstree Base - what do we think about Bo Katan in her Rebels look as part of the Legion?

I would love to make this new look, and have been wanting to do a Bo for a while. Rebels coming to a close makes me more determined than ever to get this done, and i love the curves of her armour as she is translated into the new aesthetic.

I would argue that she an ally, in support of both manadlore and the rebellion. She is sympathetic and honorable, so I don't see any double crossing in the future especially as things played out at the S4 event at SWCO. Even when she was antagonistic she was working for what she believed was right and good, and of course she was more neutral/positive once everything fell apart on Mandalore in TCW. She is as legitimate an ally as Ursa and Clan Wren. So.. thoughts, anyone? I would love to make this under the Rebel LEgion banner!

PhantomEcho (Brian Chandler)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree 100% I'm wanting to start a Clan Wren Warrior build but my expertise in this is minimal at best. For Bo Katan you could use 501st/Mercs CRL and add the additional markings. Would there be an interest in a crl research group on Facebook for the Rebel Mandos?
AliyaJ (Aliya Buist)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a no for her TCW armor, but I get the feeling her Rebels armor will be okay. Really we won't know until the next season comes out. You can build it and wait and see. If nothing else it would be merc approvable, but so far it's been said that it's too early to say as far as the rebels gear. If you've seen the trailer, you'll know that there's a good chance she's helping the rebels in the next season. Wink
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw the trailer, the panel and a quick convo with Filoni, so I've got a good feeling for Bo in S4! I guess I'll just go ahead with it, and we'll see how things finally play out.
GoldenCat (Anastasia)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I startred builing the costume since the first trailer xD And now with the second one we actually have enough good references. I working on finishing this costume very soon, so I would like to bump this topic again because it's sort of hard to guess where she will be acepted - in 501st or RL. Good thing that there is always MMCC and at least she qualifies there 100%

The only almsost finished part right now is the helmet though.. But other parts are about 50-60% done. I was waiting for additional images on her boots and with a new trailer I found everything I needed. Now it's just a matter of time. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> TV shows Rebels and Clone Wars costumes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: