Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=88267725235e207bc7b30987e71e3d6eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

New Jedi from UK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> NEW MEMBERS: Check In Here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D1znee ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: New Jedi from UK Reply with quote

HI my name is Iain but go under D1z When in my Darker times lol, been a member of UKG since 2004 and have worked along side the Elstree Base members and have on many a time thought about joining. Well here goes hope they are ready for me lol Just waiting for forum activation on their site and then will send in my Jedi Dia Znee, Live long and prosper thats the rebel moto right Wink

D1z
edgejedi (Jase Fox)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: New Jedi from UK Reply with quote

D1znee wrote:
HI my name is Iain but go under D1z When in my Darker times lol, been a member of UKG since 2004 and have worked along side the Elstree Base members and have on many a time thought about joining. Well here goes hope they are ready for me lol Just waiting for forum activation on their site and then will send in my Jedi Dia Znee, Live long and prosper thats the rebel moto right Wink

D1z
Hey oop, Im sure I know you from some place.... Rolling Eyes

Welcome on board, we knew we'd get ya eventually! I went to the Darkside and you came to the Lightside! Laughing

Did you bring cookies?
Patch Trades http://goo.gl/0WhWht

RL Council Emeritus : Base Command Liaison Officer - 2007/08
RL UK : Base Founder, Commanding Officer - 2005 to 2009
D1znee ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always bring cookies and yes i have seen the light
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> NEW MEMBERS: Check In Here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: