Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=038a3b2b161a1fc013654ad4ea169978Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome Sunrider Members: Report In Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iron Edge (Ian Cook)
Base Command Liaison
Base Command Liaison

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Everyone!

Please note, our membership uses a different forum for our day to day operations. You will have better success posting over there, thanks!

The "Welcome to Sunrider!" Thread = http://sunriderbase.com/board/index.php?/forum/37-sunrider-base-welcome-center/

Sunrider Board
http://sunriderbase.com/board/[/url]

Last edited by Iron Edge (Ian Cook) on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
kman ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newly approved Rebel Legion member checking in!

(I'll check in to upgrade my membership on the Sunrider forum as well)
Potous ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings,

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Joseph P. a newly approve member to this distinguish fan base members created & run of Star Wars enthusiasts! Many of you will know me as the man with the Blue Face otherwise known as the Imperial Dignitary. I am a proud member of several other SW groups and proudly plan in doing my part to serve and hang out more with you all! I along with my Tusken look forward soon in trooping with all of you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: