Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=99ee17e2b2cff2c1e9690084371aa00eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

HELP Han solo anh wip
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings -> New Recruits FAQ Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kman ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge improvement!

As I've said, I'm not a judge, but in my personal opinion, that now has a shot, at least.

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, cheers for the feed back mate. I was really nervous doing the alterations. The fist cut was the deepest as they say. I'm just waiting on my bloodstripes which feels like forever lol.
How was your trooping day?? Have you made a solo costume? And do you have any links to pics etc.
Once again cheers for your honest feedback it means alot
kman ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nerfherder69 wrote:
Hi, cheers for the feed back mate. I was really nervous doing the alterations. The fist cut was the deepest as they say. I'm just waiting on my bloodstripes which feels like forever lol.
How was your trooping day?? Have you made a solo costume? And do you have any links to pics etc.
Once again cheers for your honest feedback it means alot

Oh, I had a blast. Smile I look forward to some official troops, once I'm approved!

My WIP thread is here, and has many pics: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=84729&highlight=

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.flickr.com/photos/148593018@N02/shares/55fnc7

Hi hope you are well here is my finished hansolo costume . Please let me know what you think as I a ready to post for judgement lol
Cheers
Stewart
kman ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge difference!

Two primary areas of concern remain, in my mind:

1) The pants belt, with the rows of 3 holes? That's supposed to be black, not brown. (see standards: "5. Black leather belt punctured entirely with rows of three holes and a two-prong buckle")

2) That back belt buckle on the gun belt is still an issue. I believe I read a thread recently where they noted that it can be fixed by cutting it down to the proper shape with shears and some sandpaper, since the metal is very thin. Pretty easy fix. But I don't think it's approvable as is.

You're getting close!
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! The costume looks great. The only thing that stands out to me is the gun belt.
The holster part must be higher up. It should be on your thigh and not hang down so low.
It should be an easy fix, just shorten the two straps that goes up to the buckles.
Hope to see the costume approved soon. Good luck fellow Solo! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings -> New Recruits FAQ Area All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: