Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=877057c3e684be4599c5edfca9baaf60Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Confused in Corryton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kerry Rowntree (Kerry Rowntree)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:41 am    Post subject: Confused in Corryton Reply with quote

I have messaged the Rebel Legion about my submission photos Obi"Old Ben" Kenobi in Knoxville build and application. I am unable to find the application link anywhere. They wrote back

"Hi, first you have to sign up on our forums. Go to the Member Portal and then click on forums."

I had already signed up for the forums, am I in some catch 22?

Thank you for any clarity,

Kerry
Ben
Granny-Wan (Marie Cannon)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: Confused in Corryton Reply with quote

Kerry Rowntree wrote:
I have messaged the Rebel Legion about my submission photos Obi"Old Ben" Kenobi in Knoxville build and application. I am unable to find the application link anywhere. They wrote back

"Hi, first you have to sign up on our forums. Go to the Member Portal and then click on forums."

I had already signed up for the forums, am I in some catch 22?

Thank you for any clarity,

Kerry
Ben

At the top of the forum page, just above the red text you should see "My Costumes". Click on this link and then click on "Add a Costume"

Hope this helps!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: