Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=63e892931d5655ec5296200bbf711288Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

08/03/17 - Music Under the Stars Concert - Newport News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (1)

(0)

(3)

User Registered Confirmed
Mnt33rSat Aug 05, 2017 12:46 am
coryphefishFri Jun 16, 2017 3:46 pm
Ami-Lyn KelMon Jun 19, 2017 4:45 pm
twilekjediWed Jul 05, 2017 4:23 am
coryphefish (Colleen Johnson)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:32 pm    Post subject: 08/03/17 - Music Under the Stars Concert - Newport News
Event starting Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:30 pm for 3 hours

Event Name: TRADOC Band Music Under the Stars: Heroes and Villains
Venue: Magnolia Park
Venue address: 401 Lee Blvd, Newport News, VA 23604
Event Start: Aug 3, 2017 - 6:30pm (arrive at 5:30)
Event End: Aug 3, 2017 - 8:30pm
Event Website: http://new.jbleforcesupport.com/event/m ... the-stars/
Expected number of attendees: 250
Requested number of characters: no max
Requested character types:
Secure changing/staging area: Yes

Referral Comments: The TRADOC Band is hosting its 85th Music Under The Stars. On August 3rd, the performance is themed, "Heroes and Villains". The performance will showcase music from motion pictures such as Superman, Batman and Star Wars. We are requesting costumed characters to come out to provide picture opportunities as well as to participate in any fashion possible.
Referred by: I am a Batman "cosplayer" and have friends in the costuming community who are members of the 501st.

501st notes paraphrased from Danny Redman:
- Anyone trooping can bring family. Family can sit for the concert.
- Troop will consist of mingling beforehand and then performing something simple during the SW music.. I think it's just one song.
(Please share ideas!)

Important! For each person attending, comment or PM me:
- Their name (First, Last)
- Costume name (or handler/child status)

"Translation: Two percent probability that the organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted.
That may be wishful thinking on my part, master."
~HK-47
primus1984 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:44 pm    Post subject: Music under the Stars Concert Reply with quote

Donald Thompson
I will be attending in my Return of the jedi luke costume. Twila my wife usually is my handler and my daughter Tehya will be attending.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: