Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=2f31fafc5344f7e7bd79f4c320d6f83aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Storm-Trooper-Uber-E-11-Blaster-Rifle-Model-Hero-Kit WARNING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kein Whuf (Kevin Peters)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:21 am    Post subject: Storm-Trooper-Uber-E-11-Blaster-Rifle-Model-Hero-Kit WARNING Reply with quote

Here is just a warning to be cautious with potentially purchasing this item on ebay and to stay away from this seller:

adda4312eadda4312e0
arnowwaloeki@yahoo.com
ARNOWWALOEK
Johnnie Borgman
The location is listed as KY.

That is if any of this information is accurate.

I have sent multiple emails utilizing the contact through PayPal to the seller of this item. Here is the order of events. I won the item on ebay and paid promptly for this item. After this I received an email indicating the item (the one already bought and paid for) had been removed from ebay and could no longer be viewed or anything. THE REASON GIVEN WAS BECAUSE PAYMENT HAD NOT BEEN RECEIVED! I then sent several emails through the PayPal contacts. During this time I investigated other auctions for this item and found the bid listed at considerably more than what I won this particular item. It was obvious to me that the seller did not like the sell price or inadvertently listed it for less than intended so he closed it. SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED AFTER PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT.
After the initial email, I received an email from ebay indicating the item (the one that had been "removed") had shipped. I was unable to access tracking or anything due to the "item being removed". I gave it several weeks as the ETA was 5/30/17 and thought the holiday may also delay it. But, there is still no item. I sent more emails including asking for a tracking number. No responses received- radio silence.
I am now officially opening a dispute in PayPal/ebay as needed to get an appropriate resolution to the situation. I would prefer to simply receive the item I purchased and receive communication from the seller. But, looks like I will get money back next week after continued radio silence and ebay intervenes.

RebelMando
FallenJedi ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds very frustrating, hope you get the item or your money back quickly. Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: