Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9f8c23ed41a68ff4521b5a97b50baf6cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Upgraded Ultrasabers Sentinel v4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Storven Vos (Steven Huerta)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Upgraded Ultrasabers Sentinel v4 Reply with quote

So I think I finally have my ideal saber.  I removed the o rings from the ridged portion of te grip and replaced wit a leather wrap.  I had an amazing sound install done by Galaxy Custom Creations which included a NBv4 with 6 custom fonts, GGB LED with blue FoC, 18650 battery with in hilt recharge, and a pretty loud speaker.  I couldn't be happier wit Galaxy's work and can't wait to show my saber off at Tampa Bay Comic Con this weekend! Make sure to click on th elast pic for the video, I couldn't get it to embed Very Happy

Untitled by Steven Huerta, on Flickr

roushmustang ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking saber. I'm extremely pleased with my ultrasaber as well
Storven Vos (Steven Huerta)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I may get one of their mystery boxes and see what I get. For $75 they're a great value.
fenrirkyramud ()

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Storven Vos wrote:
Thanks! I may get one of their mystery boxes and see what I get. For $75 they're a great value.

I ordered on and received the Apprentice V4 LE w/covered switch and orange blade. Gorgeous saber, roughly valued at 79.99. You will get at least the 75.00 value.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: