Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=46a27d7a5964b3d3b0be9d47eb02845bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Cassian Andor Build

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Rogue One
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DhawardKrayt (Alex Henry)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:15 am    Post subject: Cassian Andor Build Reply with quote

Hello all! Figured i would show what i have been working on since i havnt seen too many Cassians on the Legion boards. The jacket and shirt were patterned out by a great friend of mine from reference materials from the source book, screen caps and the film. The boots are temporary until i can find a closer match that wont kill me financially. The pants are pretty close but a bit big and will be replaced.

Most of these are from Celebration and came out awesome. Yes i know the hair isant canon. Its already been changed. Couple of those you can see the temp dye i used that was meh.

What is left to do is:

Better pants. These are too bulky.

Better more screen accurate boots.

Add the bullet/hose coupler greebs to the holster.

Mandalorian Mercs: Firaxan Clan
Rebel Legion: Alderaan Base
Policeman Bob ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:22 am    Post subject: Great Cassian! Here's mine! Reply with quote

I love your Cassian. I recently did that one as well. Here are just a couple of shots from my kitchen until cooler pics can be taken.
DhawardKrayt (Alex Henry)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got smaller, less bulky pants, il post the day pass pics once i take them

Mandalorian Mercs: Firaxan Clan
Rebel Legion: Alderaan Base
MrKite6 ()

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have there been any more discussion on Cassian being added to the list of approved Rebel Legion costumes?
Amalphiea (Kellie)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrKite6 wrote:
Have there been any more discussion on Cassian being added to the list of approved Rebel Legion costumes?

You can get a costume approved even if the standard hasn't been written yet. You just have to include reference pics when you submit so the judges know exactly where and what part of the movie your costume is coming from.
The Wretched Hive CO
Legion Costume Judge
Legion PR Team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Rogue One All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: