Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ef0bab2e7fa06990dc4c81182aa03ac9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello from Jabari!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jabari ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:56 am    Post subject: Hello from Jabari! Reply with quote

I suppose I should introduce myself here. Being a longtime lurker here in western Wisconsin, and a procrastinator of projects, I am making it my goal to finish my KOTOR Jedi by the end of the year (well, December 18...) My WIP is here: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48289&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=kotor&start=0

Other Star Wars costumes I've been looking into for the future are an X-Wing pilot, a Corellian Jedi, and a Twi'lek (specifically this one, though I understand it may not be approveable here)

Possibly down the line: Star Forge Robes, and Felicity Jones' character from Rebel One, as it's close to a for-fun costume I've already got in progress, but I'll wait until I know anything about that movie! Anyway, I'll be starting again on the KOTOR outfit in a few weeks (after Teslacon). All I have left is to make the outer tunic, the belt, and take in the pants. So hopefully not too much longer! Very Happy
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 17 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 3)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

best of luck in your build...

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
hartss ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck with your jedi
Jabari ()

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated project list: Rey (grey vest outfit), Jyn Erso, and red KOTOR Jedi. Now I just need to finish one so I can join!
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like my wife's venture into the Star Wars realm...wants to do four different costumes...all at the same time. :p
Active Legion Member

Medals: 17 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 3)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like my wife's venture into the Star Wars realm...wants to do four different costumes...all at the same time. :p

lol...look out...she has caught the "disease" of costume building..

Laughing

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
Jabari ()

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha... oh, believe me, this is only the Star Wars costuming list. The steampunk wardrobe is getting quite extensive Shocked

Didn't help that the local fabric store just went out of business, so of course I had to buy all the parts for everything while it was cheap.

(And I also have all of the fabric for the soft parts of an X-Wing costume, and the good new robe of an old Jedi costume that had its last wear for Force Awakens but will no longer be getting an upgrade because now I have cool face characters to do, and a few parts for the Twi'lek costume and parts of the Star Forge robes... Hi, my name is Jabari and I am a costumer...)
Jabari ()

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: Basic Jyn is hopefully nearing completion. My goal is to finish by Sept. 23, so I can wear it to Wizard World Madison. (I needed a hard deadline!)

WIP thread here: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=87916
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: