Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d6d017217bef919f2b77a8ccaff48bf3Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Lightsabers in China

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Asia/Pacific -> Chinese Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Casanovaelrey ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:29 am    Post subject: Lightsabers in China Reply with quote

I am looking for a company that makes lightsabers (or possible the parts so I can make my own). The quality I am looking for is Saber Forge, Vader's Vault, etc. I am trying to avoid having to order from a US based company that will ship things FROM China only to ship it right back here. Any help is appreciated. Also if anyone knows where to get robes done in Shanghai, I would definitely appreciate it!!!
Lancewang ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there,
yes, there are some Saber makers in China, some of them order parts from outside(say Parkers, VV...etc) and assemble/sale locally, some of them make all by themselves(say 89saber, T39, UltraWorks...).
For the Jedi robe, local members do have few good resources to sew by orders (by run/batch maybe)

Not sure you can sue Chinese or not, and QQ or Taobao as well.
Casanovaelrey ()

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Lance,

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking of ordering from one of the usuals back home in the US but the wait time is too long with shipping, etc. Trying to gear up for Comic Con this October.

Would you be able to shoot me any links or QQ IDs of the sabersmiths here? As far as local tailoring for the uniform, I was thinking of trying one of the tailors at the Shanghai Science and Techology Museum on line 2 in PuDong but would prefer if you knew anyone who has experience making Jedi robes, etc. Or wherever you ordered yours from. I really appreciate it.

Also noticed you're in Shanghai as well. Maybe one of these days we can meet up. I have been trying to find like minded fans since I got here hahaha. How active is the Legion Outpost here?

Thanks a lot and best regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Asia/Pacific -> Chinese Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: