Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=275b87fdacdea52186c3abacba2cc63dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Getting my pictures submitted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grand Master Skywalker ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject: Getting my pictures submitted Reply with quote

I tried to download my pictures so I could get in but got a response that I needed to send them a different way. Can't find that email or whatever it was on the site now. Had my son home from college and he sent my photos but I guess they weren't even looked at.

Very frustrating to send them and now not able to find the stuff to tell me what was wrong.

Please send "specific instructions" on how I can submit my photos so I can gain membership!!

Thank you!!
ionicdesign (Michael)
Takodana Base CO
Takodana Base CO

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Star Wars Reads Day 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The image for a membership frame will be uploaded to the site when you submit a new costume.

The others need to be on a web album online that is publicly viewable.

There is not one specific way or site to do that. Photobucket is no longer a good option.

The links shared in the application need to begin with either http:// or https:// and end with .jpg. If that is the direct link it should be ok. Be sure to include front, back, right, left and detailed images of the costume.

KJO Detachment XO/CO 2011–2013 • LCJ • Assistant Rebel Legion Webmaster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: