Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f5d53af719afda50b50fabd351971b41Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Luke Skywalker Return of Jedi Tunic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Luke Skywalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterObiWill (Will)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: Luke Skywalker Return of Jedi Tunic Reply with quote

Hello All,

I was wondering as to if it was possible if anyone on here had the links or could point me in the right direction of Luke Skywalker's Return of the Jedi Sewing Patterns. I have been looking for a good while and I am unable to find them.

As for the Robe, I am probably going to order one from Jedi Robe America and Etsy for the Belt. The Saber, I am obviously going with the Archon or perhaps even mod an Force FX Saber. This will be my first costume build for Rebel Legion and I am really looking forward to hearing from you all! Thank you so much Smile X-Wing 1 X-Wing 1 help Fett
Lora Skywalker ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which version of his costume are you making? Smile One or all of them?
The base costume stays the same, but the accessories differ. (Cape, vest/stole/obi, glove, belt, poncho).
Once you have the pants and tunic down and got the right boots, you are almost there to any of the versions of this costume. Smile

http://headoftheclones.proboards59.com/index.cgi -if you like FF of the crazy kind. Wink Clone Leader
MasterObiWill (Will)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to do the whole costume....but I am thinking to get the basic Tunic and Pants down for now.....
Lukeluca (Luke Wallace)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject: My compilation Reply with quote

My WIP Thread has all my notes of which patterns I used, and you can look through the thread to see pictures.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57046&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I keep updating the first post on the thread with info as I get it, so start there. For the shirt, I modified a standard shirt pattern, but a lot of people use some costume patterns of civil war era tunics.

This is actually pretty timely, I'm finally starting the vest and tabbards this weekend, to hopefully build a pattern.
MasterObiWill (Will)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But if either one of you have the basic patterns to his shirt, pants and tunic I would be immensely thankful!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Luke Skywalker All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: