Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=871c38b45ff0a765241169a8857523fbMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

TFA X-Wing Pilots

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vincentgonzo ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:57 am    Post subject: TFA X-Wing Pilots Reply with quote

Hello Rebel Legion! My names Vincent from Chandler Arizona, and I wanted to start a subject on the Force Awakens X-Wing pilot uniforms.

I have found one that was done great, but my friends suggested I make an account here to talk about it to get great tips and ideas on how to make this new pilot costume. I have been told I look like Poe from the new movie and with that said and done I wanted to make his X-Wing uniform.

It will take me a while to get this one done due to my other plans, time and money, but I wannna get this one made! Any help and advice on this costume would be greatly appreciated! Very Happy

Granny-Wan (Marie Cannon)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked out the Pilot forum?

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=20

There are several threads running there about TFA pilot costumes. You'd be more likely to get help there as there are 100s of pilots in the legion. Very Happy
DroidWelder ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Granny-Wan wrote:

There are several threads running there about TFA pilot costumes. You'd be more likely to get help there as there are 100s of pilots in the legion. Very Happy

He's already been there! Since he is local, I suggested he introduce himself here also.

David L.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38021

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48482
Granny-Wan (Marie Cannon)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DroidWelder wrote:
Granny-Wan wrote:

He's already been there! Since he is local, I suggested he introduce himself here also.

David L.

You're so SmrT, Dave... Laughing
Vincentgonzo ()

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Granny-Wan wrote:
DroidWelder wrote:
Granny-Wan wrote:

David L.

You're so SmrT, Dave... Laughing

Thanks for the welcome Smile And yes I did, David sent me here to see if anyone else is working on this suit. But so far...Nutin~ Odd.

Soon as I get matterials and the coveralls I'll post about it.
janalynn (Jana Maclellan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am working on the costume and want to know if you are still working on it. I had it almost all done when they found that I needed a seam that was not noticed until just before I was getting ready to send in my approval pics. So, almost got it fixed. Gonna be a TFA pilot. Woot Woot!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: