Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=56b0e5c511f179ac7996ff718ae2de20Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Answer Thread for Andrew Shaddox (The Ewok Guy).

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:31 am    Post subject: Answer Thread for Andrew Shaddox (The Ewok Guy). Reply with quote

This is the Answer Thread for Andrew Shaddox (The Ewok Guy). Only Andrew Shaddox (The Ewok Guy) is allowed to post in this thread. Posts made in this thread by anyone else will be removed by the COG. If the candidate wishes to respond to another candidates answers, please copy that answer and post it as a quote in your own answer thread. Good Luck!

There is NO Orange Mafia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Ewok Guy (Andrew Shaddox)
Base Membership Officer

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do I want to be spice runner CO? That is an excellent question which I'll be happy to answer.

Over the last few years I've noticed that we have had some growth in our squadron, but it has at times been hampered due to confusion with the CRLs. Since I was the BMO thIS past year I actually was able to help some pilots make adjustments to their costumes while going through the requirements very carefully. We have had some success, while at other times it's been a learning process to understand some of these unique standards. I was actually able to travel this summer to one of the main suppliers of the pilot gear and we were able to make adjustments to belts and vests to match what the judges were looking for.

If I am elected squadron CO the next year, I will continue this process to work closely with the judges as well as the suppliers to bring in more pilots, I know we have many that are nearly finished and almost ready to submit. To do this I will work with the Regional Captains to identify potential pilots while also keeping an eye on the recruit page. I've also worked with base command recently to bring a new patch run with the updated logo which has not happened in many years, and we're currently in the final stages of that happening. I am currently looking into a Tshirt design for our specific squadron and if the numbers continue to grow that could turn into a racing shirt. I will also encourage more pilots to get out there and troop since that is our most recognizable costume. I also like to initiate a pilot of the month program that specifically targets members who were in good standing and have brought lots of positivity to the squadron. In addition I'd like to start a Facebook group for our spice runners to display all the good work they are doing, and keeping the roster up-to-date with members who are in the spice runners and encourage those who have not yet signed up with the RLSC to become new spice runners.

I have learned a lot in the past year been BMO of the base and I feel like I can bring a lot of positive changes to the squadron. From helping potential pilots to updating current pilot costumes I've already seen the changes starting and I would like to continue the mission to being the best squadron in the legion.

CHIEFTAIN - KILTED REBEL REGIMENT
KESSEL BASE MEMBERSHIP OFFICER
CO - SPICE RUNNERS SQUADRON

TK-75401
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Kessel Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: