Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4f0b4ca718a4ed5313cb499db8eb6b98Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

what does the red and white clonetrooper costume represent?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clonetrooper ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:13 am    Post subject: what does the red and white clonetrooper costume represent? Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum. I am in Wichita, Kansas. My name is Brent. I really like the rebel clonetrooper costume. What does the red and white clonetrooper represent? The red and white clonetrooper costume really stands out.
War4u (Adam Warman)
Legion Webmaster
Legion Webmaster

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:44 am    Post subject: Re: what does the red and white clonetrooper costume represe Reply with quote

clonetrooper wrote:
Hi everyone. I am new to the forum. I am in Wichita, Kansas. My name is Brent. I really like the rebel clonetrooper costume. What does the red and white clonetrooper represent? The red and white clonetrooper costume really stands out.

The red and white clone trooper is a shock trooper.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_shock_trooper
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Star Wars Reads Day 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also known as the Coruscant Guard. Palpatine's personal Clone Squad.

Also see the Standard ARC or the Phase 1 Captain for more Red/white combos.

But...

Blue is the best! TEAMBLUE!!! Cool

wiederk ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Brent, If you want I can invite you to my next armor party, when ever that will be. I live in Berryton KS. I too have a clone. There is a member not to far away in the middle of building one right now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: