Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=06de35e1d54d72d007d9c7076e402abcMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Snaps or Velcro for Old Rex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> TUTORIALS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harves4556 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:52 am    Post subject: Snaps or Velcro for Old Rex Reply with quote

I'm doing Old Rex build and will soon need to attach the shoulder bells. I bought KWD parts and the shoulder bell has an inner and outer part.

I want to attach clone shoulder-bells to the shoulder straps. Should I use snaps or velcro to achieve this?

Should I use a strip of velcro down the inside length of the shoulder bell (as per KWD video tutorial) or attach a snap to the top of the inner shoulder bell Because I'm doing Old Rex, so there's no bicep or forearm armour to attach under the shoulder bell.

Also, is there any need to attach an armband around my upper bicep so the shoulder bells sit straight, or will the KWD shoulder bells sit snug?

Unfortunately due to Photobucket's recent image restrictions, I cannot see what others did in their tutorials for Old Rex builds.

I hope this makes sense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> TUTORIALS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: