Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9ab161f85bd4347f42f70e3b3280a78fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

My costume TFA XWING PILOT

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> French Base -> French Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
corellanye (Pascal WELKER)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:02 pm    Post subject: My costume TFA XWING PILOT Reply with quote

After a year of work on this costume and after 2 validations refused I am happy to present you my costume modified according to the requests of the judges.
I would be very surprised if my request for validation was not successful because my costume was validated for a promotional campaign of a large brand of hypermarkets in FRANCE by the representative of the costumes of LUCASFILM (Trish) and the representatives of DISNEY in France (August 21, 2017). In order to meet the requirements of LUCASFILM and DISNEY my costume was aged and aranged by a movie costume designer working for the production company in charge of the films. Indeed my costume was worn by a French actor (Romain LANCRY) during several mini promotional films that will be visible from October 23 on You tube. My base commander of REBEL LEGION FRANCE gave me permission to participate in this campaign.
If there is any doubt about this validation with you, I ask you to get closer to my commander who will be happy to confirm my participation in this event.
I present you my modified costume.

The Six Towers Jedi Temple Master 2014 - 2015
The Six Towers Jedi Temple Master 2015 - 2016
TR / IC 30966 (501st)
Jedi Knight Obi (Chad Pulliam)
Blue Ridge Base CO
Blue Ridge Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great Pascal. Just finishing up mine too. Wish you success in the approval process.

Blue Ridge Base CO
NC Regional Captain-Eastern North Carolina
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> French Base -> French Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: