Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4a6b6601b87cc1db7ef56e352b3746bdMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Confirmation of new costume submition for clearance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil1880 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:40 am    Post subject: Confirmation of new costume submition for clearance Reply with quote

Hi.
So I currently have two cleared costumes, and a few days ago I submitted a third for clearance. On previous occasions I received an email the following day confirming it had been received and allocated to be reviewed. On this recent submition I have not received anything and I can't see that there is anywhere that shows a pending costume. At this point I don't know if the submition has worked correctly or not. Is there any way to confirm it was received? If I don't hear I a certain time frame do I try submitting it again.
I'm in the UKG of 501st and their forum page has a system that shows pending clearance to current costumes.
Thanks
War4u (Adam Warman)
Legion Webmaster
Legion Webmaster

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Silver Star (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Confirmation of new costume submition for clearance Reply with quote

Phil1880 wrote:
Hi.
So I currently have two cleared costumes, and a few days ago I submitted a third for clearance. On previous occasions I received an email the following day confirming it had been received and allocated to be reviewed. On this recent submition I have not received anything and I can't see that there is anywhere that shows a pending costume. At this point I don't know if the submition has worked correctly or not. Is there any way to confirm it was received? If I don't hear I a certain time frame do I try submitting it again.
I'm in the UKG of 501st and their forum page has a system that shows pending clearance to current costumes.
Thanks

Hello Philip,
You have 2 approved costumes and one that has been submitted. A judge has not picked it up yet. When they do you will get a notification letting you know. If you have any other questions just let us know.
Thanks,
Adam
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply, I was worried it had not arrived and had got lost. I'm just hoping it would get cleared before a big troop coming up on 19th November. I would love to take the new one with me for the biggest troop of the year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: