Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=64b349938dbd486d78fb14b34dcf554bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Formal jedi approve custome with few minor changes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> EU Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amakneum (Luis)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:55 pm    Post subject: Formal jedi approve custome with few minor changes Reply with quote

I wonder if I will have to post new pictures for my approved costume.
The only changes I made was the food pellets colors to all copper to match my costume, the pants match the same color of my outer tunic and the inner tunic color match the belt which is the same color of my boot. Besides that it is all the same, just the color matching parts.

I think I read something about this, but was to change from formal to informal.

Thanks
Cobalt-60 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jedi costumes are always changing... often due to "costume maintenance".
("accessories" can get lost or broken over time; sometimes the soft parts just need to be replaced from normal wear & tear).

if you need to replace some food pellets, or get a new lightsaber, or even replace your tunic..
..then this doesn't always mean new pictures for approval.

you don't need to submit for approval again, unless the overall look of the entire costume has changed.

in general, your base commanding officer (BCO) will determine when you need to be "rejudged".

IF the BCO feels your costume has changed 'too much' over time ..(even if your costume if just simply "falling apart" over time).. then your BCO will ask you to submit the costume back to the judges for approval.

(if in doubt, check with your BCO -- it is the BCO's job to make sure the costumes in his/her base don't "change" too much, over time).

the BCO has the power to demand "rejudging" of ANY costume in their base, at ANY time, for ANY reason.
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small changes, no problem, keep trooping. But as Cobalt said, if you make bigger changes and/or the changes start to add up then your costume needs to be rejudged. And if you no longer have the parts that were in your old roster then that probably needs to be deleted.

http://headoftheclones.proboards59.com/index.cgi -if you like FF of the crazy kind. Wink Clone Leader
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> EU Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: