Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1904de3c10ce54c1a4b4334e0474d54fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Gatlinburg Christmas Parade: December 1, 2017
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kein Whuf (Kevin Peters)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orion Knight-Star wrote:
Good news I have chatted with our contact and as long as the child is 10 or older, in costume, and with adult supervision they can be in parade.

That is awesome! I will keep my ears open for more information.

RebelMando
Kein Whuf (Kevin Peters)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

galacticat wrote:
Sadly I won't be able to participate - one of my panels is at 9:15 that night.

Bummer for us, but have a great time and rock it- as I am sure you will.
And you'll be warm.

RebelMando
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should know something about parking tomorrow. However, yes we need you at the parking location at 5PM and 5:30PM . If all fails I will be sharing my room for people to change at the Smokey Bear Motel, which is within walking distance of the starting point.

Address of Motel
820 East Pkwy, Gatlinburg, TN 37738

I am working the best I can on parking areas. Some people can park at the motel but you will need to get there asap.
Active Legion Member

Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay some news as of November 22, 2017.

Sadly I could not find a large enough location for people to change. However, myself and a female member of Carolina Garrison are offering you each of our rooms at the Sleepy Bear Motel to change in, or you can change at the Little House of Pancakes.

The Address to the motel is 820 East Pkwy, Gatlinburg, TN 37738. Now the motel is offering some parking spots for you to park at, but you will not be able to park there through the night. However, for those who want to can drop their totes off at the motel and park at the First Baptist Church, which parking will be free. The church is located behind the motel and the Little House of Pancakes. The address for the church is 111 Oglewood Ln, Gatlinburg, TN 37738

We all need to be at the LIttle House of Pancakes by 6:15PM so place your time wisely. The Little House of Pancakes is located at 807 East Pkwy, Gatlinburg, TN 37738. We are number 27 in the Parade.

lastly the people of Ripley's Entertainment is providing us a bus back to the starting point after the parade.

Again here are the address for

Parking: First Baptist Church of Gatlinburg
111 Oglewood Ln, Gatlinburg, TN 37738

Changing either in the Parking Lot of the Church, Motel or Little House of Pancakes.

Hotel: 820 East Pkwy, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Little House of Pancakes: 807 East Pkwy, Gatlinburg, TN 37738

Please be at the Little House of Pancakes by 6:15
807 East Pkwy, Gatlinburg, TN 37738

On a side note our contacts are very happy we are attending the parade. So far we have 30 plus for the parade, so it looks like the Star Wars community will be very happy and more important the people of Gatlinburg will be happy to see us.

If you have any questions feel free to Private Message me, E-Mail at tnstarwarsgeek@gmail.com, or phone at 423-838-1088.

Last edited by Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel) on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ROTSAnakin (Joseph Powell)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Alex for organizing this. Great work man.
Active Legion Member

2016 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Joe,

I personally would not change in the parking lot for unless it has change that is where the band's staging areas are.
Active Legion Member

Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still looking for some rebels for the parade.
Kein Whuf (Kevin Peters)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still in, but Melissa and Jadyn will likely not. Jadyn has been sick most of the week and just now feeling better. They'll probably watch at the starting point and then wait. Ideas on where they could hang out during?

RebelMando
Aarn-Ja Teneb ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kein Whuf wrote:
I'm still in, but Melissa and Jadyn will likely not. Jadyn has been sick most of the week and just now feeling better. They'll probably watch at the starting point and then wait. Ideas on where they could hang out during?

There's really not much to do at the starting point. The Alamo Steakhouse is back open if they wanted to eat, but no shopping or anything like that way up there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: