Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=bd4ae1bdf1073f0b964ebb273730b3fcMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Costume Approval

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Outrider Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rogue Shadow (Andrew Forbes)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Costume Approval Reply with quote

Hi everyone, for the past few months I’ve been trying to get at least one costume approved so I can join Outrider Base. But so far it hasn’t been successful. The judges have stated that my costumes have too many minor issues to be approved. So I’m posting these pictures of all my costumes so I may figure out which ones I could submit.

Please help me... You’re my only hope! 😉

[/img]
Rogue Shadow (Andrew Forbes)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:14 am    Post subject: Snowspeeder Pilot update Reply with quote

Here are the latest shots of my Snowspeeder Pilot

I NEDD TO MNOW IF THEY ARE GOOD TO SUBMIT!!

Sidewalker (Shawn Trainor)
Outrider Base CO
Outrider Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Andrew. The first thing I can see is that the vest should be backwards on the ESB pilot. Also, I think the leg flares are supposed to be on the left leg. Everything else looks good to me, but I’m not a pilot expert.

Perhaps James can chime in with some feedback.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Outrider Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: