Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=be30af7b9cd21767a3c043d9e17c360aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

new recuit Monty from WA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Wraith Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monty ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: new recuit Monty from WA Reply with quote

gday my name is Ian, nick name monty, i have been collecting Star wars figures for 20+ years and have wanted to make a costume for years, meeting some of your members at the innaloo last jedi premier and seeing you all in your awesome costumes has inspired me to finally get my costume made. i am planning on making a Darth Maul inspired jedi costume. kind of a dark jedi but not sith look. searching for tunic patterns at the moment, i cant wait to be able to show my costume idea, its awesome to be a part of this and meet star wars enthusiasts like myself
Royal Rebel ()
Wraith Base XO
Wraith Base XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Paris Support Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Monty, so glad we inspired you, I truly look forward to seeing you in your costume.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Wraith Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: